Are liberals warmongers
JUNOS - Young Liberal Warmongers?
For weeks now, JUNOS has been running a sensational anti-China campaign under the guise of human rights concerns with the strong support of NEOS, their parent party. Some people will be surprised where the sense for the well-being of ordinary people suddenly comes from the liberals, since they don't miss any chance to make life as difficult for them as possible.
On closer inspection, however, it quickly becomes clear - what this self-righteous exploiting party and its offspring are really about: to enforce the imperialist interests of the EU and its member states, if necessary with war. They are rattling their sabers more and more brazenly, especially when it comes to China - for example in their approval of a comment that calls for “Europe” to “stop stupid pacifism. Otherwise it falls back into insignificance ”.
NEOS and JUNOS make no secret of the fact that they not only approve of the undermining of Austrian neutrality by the EU, but want to expand it further: for years they have been calling for the final abolition of neutrality and the creation of an EU army with Austrian participation. It is a thorn in their side that the member states of the EU can use their veto. What they want and demand is nothing less than war in the interests of private profits.
Often the liberals are rightly ridiculed as spoiled, rich unsympathetic people. But the NEOS are no less dangerous than other reactionary forces in this country - there is no common struggle with them at any level. They stand unconditionally on the side of the exploiters, the corporations, the warmongers. They showed that with the 12-hour day, with the call for women's shelters to be abolished, and last but not least with their war rhetoric.
- What are the healthiest adult snacks
- Works Swachh Bharat
- Is Narendra Modi a silent dictator?
- What was Arab life like before Islam
- What are some invisible places in Australia
- How to celebrate Diwali 1
- Can be persistent affect depression
- How do I become a Christian 3
- When will the Google real-time search come back?
- Anonymous calls can be tracked
- Who is China's largest trading partner
- Is Austin in China
- Who are thicker conservatives or liberals
- Why Mac has fewer shortcuts
- Why do we use a humidity sensor
- What is life for an engineering student
- How powerful is the military of Japan
- The final has started for Jet Airways
- Suppressed China Taiwan
- What exactly is rethinking
- What is the full form of PUBG
- Which were the first railroad companies
- When do people often disagree with you
- What did Congress do