Is Bruno Mars gay?
After even CNN reported about his alleged coming out, he denied: Bruno Mars (Image: Wiki Commons / JayJay / CC-BY-SA-2.0)
While actor Renner ("The Hurt Locker") furiously insists on protecting his privacy, "Grenade" singer Mars was "victim" of an April joke.
By Carsten Weidemann
When will celebs finally deny that they are straight? So far it has unfortunately only been the other way around. Even in the first week of April, two world stars felt compelled to make it clear in public that they are not gay.
It all started with the American R&B singer and Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars. Reports of alleged homosexuality of the 26-year-old "Grenade" star have been spreading rapidly since last Sunday when a radio station from Chicago announced the singer was coming out - even the CNN editorial team picked up the story on its online portal.
But Mars' spokesman told GossipCop.com that the singer's "original quotes" were actually just an April 1st joke by the station. "The timing was bad. I didn't realize it was an April Fool's joke," said Mars himself, who had previously intervened with CNN to bring the report back offline. The joke was very obvious: The singer is known in the USA for his numerous women’s stories.
Jeremy Renner: "It's not fucking true"
Annoyed by ongoing gay rumors: Jeremy Renner (Image: Wiki Commons / Martin H. / PD US Army)
The second denial came from actor Jeremy Renner, who was really furious during an interview with the magazine "The Hollywood Reporter": "I want my private life to stay private, and it's damn it not true," he grumbled 41 year old. Renner became known worldwide for his leading roles in "28 Weeks Later" and "Deadly Command - The Hurt Locker".
He has nothing against same-sex love, but this is a private matter, said Jeremy Renner in the interview. And immediately got upset again: "What would you say if I spied on you through your window, showed everyone what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were in bed with and trumpeted it through a megaphone in your neighborhood "How does that feel? It's none of your damn business!"
Why just this irritable tone, Mister Renner? How much looser you can react to "gay rumors" was shown by George Clooney exactly a month ago: "I am amused [the rumors], but I will never get upset about it and scream: 'These are all lies!'. That would be unfair and unfriendly to my good friends in the gay and lesbian community, "said the Hollywood star in the March issue of" Advocate ". "I don't want to give the impression that being gay is a negative thing." (queer.de reported).
- Why is Kim Jong un so cruel
- Tipping is a good idea why
- Which vegetables contain the most fat?
- Why is the Indian Constitution never against
- Which magazine is better Inc or Entrepreneur
- Is Kashmir a safe place for tourism?
- How does the customs calculate the customs in India
- What are the disadvantages of nationalization
- Is anarchism in all forms too idealistic
- Which trees stay green all year round
- Why are ancient jewels so valuable
- What exactly is representational art
- What do Canadians think of Minnesota?
- What would Tamil Nadu be without Tiruchirappalli
- What defines style
- Which aircraft does SpiceJet use
- How do seizures cause hydrocephalus
- What was the world population in 1840
- Rahul Gandhi is intelligent
- Is the A380 a gas eater
- Who can see my Instagram posts
- Which gap is the best between the knees?
- Where do you prefer to live and why
- Etsy businesses are business
- Why is Satanism a cult
- Have Arabs ever been enslaved?
- How does the moon reflect the sunlight
- Can someone become like an ENFP
- Ladakh is part of Kashmir
- Is the judgment destructive or constructive
- What happened to DKDKTV
- What are the historical forts in Rajasthan