What are the requirements to claim LTA
Vocational rehabilitation and integration
Funded return to work after illness or accident.
Would you like to return to work after illness or an accident or are you at risk of unemployment due to health problems? Then you could be entitled to vocational rehabilitation.
Vocational rehabilitation is intended to improve or restore employability and as far as possible avoid or delay the path to a disability pension. The legislature has created a special instrument for this, the so-called “Benefits for Participation in Working Life (LTA)”. In order to be able to claim these services, you must submit a corresponding application to the relevant service provider.
You can find detailed information on this, for example, in the information brochures of the Deutsche Rentenversicherung: Brochure series of the Deutsche Rentenversicherung
Read also: Vocational rehab with pets
The legal entitlement to benefits for participation in working life is regulated in Book IX of the Social Code. This includes the following services:
- Help to maintain or obtain a job, including advice and placement, training measures and mobility aids,
- vocational preparation including the necessary basic training,
- professional adaptation and further training including a required school-leaving qualification or
- vocational training.
Book IX of the Social Code expressly names professional development agencies as special rehabilitation centers.
The Pension insurance is responsible if you:
- have paid at least 180 months of social security contributions (corresponds to 15 years) or
- medical rehab carried out by DRV results in the need for professional rehab.
Employment Agency is responsible if:
- You have paid social security contributions for less than 180 months and for
- all other cases.
- Need for rehabilitation as a result of a commuting accident / accident at work or an occupational disease
The magazine 2. Chance tells the stories of people with very different biographies who have successfully returned to work.
Link to the success stories.
You can find more information and lots of important tips and frequently asked questions about vocational rehabilitation at: https://www.zweite-chance.info/
- How stressful it is to be a dentist
- Indian democracy is an unequal democracy
- Which would really help an INFJ
- Is it possible to plagiarize yourself
- Who or what changed your world
- Which yoga mudra cures prostate enlargement
- How do undercover sociopath-narcissists behave
- What wisdom is beyond our knowledge
- How can thermal expansion cause problems
- What do Pashtuns think of Niazis?
- What to expect in angle 8
- How was my travel visa canceled
- What if there are no colors
- What are the best CMS for Django
- CNN has always been bogus news
- Have you stopped promoting the AAP why?
- What made Jimmy Swaggart a famous pastor
- Which ring do you prefer
- Are white nationalists actually domestic terrorists?
- What does Tamil mean
- What is Donald Trump's best asset
- Arrogant people can have a good heart
- Why does cold air hurt my lungs
- What are the best conservative political ideas
- What language does New Zealand speak
- History of ISRO
- Which football position should I play
- How is the relative density calculated
- What is special about Hubli
- People with ADHD are socially awkward
- How can welfare fraud be prevented
- What is it like to meet Kareena Kapoor
- Who are the most humble celebrities
- Would Ooty belong to Karnataka