Who is Freddie Mercury's sister
That's how much Queen and Freddie Mercury's heirs earned on "Bohemian Rhapsody"
The Queen biopic was not only highly successful at this year's Academy Awards, where “Bohemian Rhapsody” won four trophies, it also hit the box office like a bomb. Income of around $ 900 million is now on the booksA musician's biography has never been more successful. In addition to Studio 20th Century Fox, due to the great success, the still living members of Queen can of course look forward to a real rain of money, of which at least Brian May and Roger Taylor were also decisively involved as producers in the realization of the film. And Freddie Mercury, who died in 1991 - or rather his heirs - by no means go away empty-handed.
Freddie takes care of friends and family posthumously
So wants the British daily Daily Mail namely learned from an inside source that all band members participate massively in the profit of the film will be. Only around half of the total sales go to the studio, the rest to Queen.
It is also said that Freddie Mercury, portrayed in the film by Oscar-winning Rami Malek, determined that before his death 50 percent of all future income should go to the "love of his life" and long-term partner Mary Austin and 50 percent to his family. 25 percent of it to sister Kashmira Bulsara, the other 25 percent to Mercury's parents, who have now also died. Since her death, however, her share has also gone to Mary Austin, which is why she now receives 75 percent.
According to current estimates by the British express Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacons will receive up to 70 million pounds (approx. 81 million euros) from the income of “Bohemian Rhapsody”. If that's true, so would 68-year-old Mary Austin, who still lives in the house that Freddie once also left her, will contribute over £ 50 million to the film's revenues, and Kasmira Bulsara with up to £ 17.5 million. The legendary singer has definitely made sure that his closest confidante will be fine for life.
Mary Austin and Kasmira Bulsara in the film
In the film, Kasmira Bulsara, played by Priya Blackburn, only appears briefly at the beginning and towards the end of the film. The real Kasmira was definitely very pleased with “Bohemian Rhapsody” like her express revealed: “I was very happy when I found out they were doing the film. And even if it was very emotional for me, I think that it turned out to be very tasty. "
Mary Austin (in the film: Lucy Boynton), on the other hand, plays a very large role in “Bohemian Rhapsody”. Even if her relationship with Freddie has ups and downs, she is always by his side as THE great constant in his (cinematic) life. The plot of the film alone gives an idea of why she was chosen as the main heir. By the way, Austin, who lives in seclusion, does not make a statement on “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
- What is the Italian fashion style
- Is there a modern fashion that you don't like
- The USMC is a special unit
- Who has benefited most from Trump's policies?
- Is the Thai king a good king?
- What should everyone know about Lithuania
- How much does Mumbai cost
- Why did I become myopic
- How do I become a monk
- Are blueberries really blue
- That is how libertarians generally think
- Why should Indians learn Hindi
- What is the world record for questions
- Is it a weakness to be vulnerable?
- Kissed Hermione Krum
- What is Russia's diplomatic strategy
- What is the appeal of the war on drugs
- What will the future church look like?
- Treated Prince Charles to Prince Andrew
- The shave of your head heals dandruff
- What was your biggest challenge for parents
- Does couch surfing in India have any advantages?
- Quora users are mostly Romanians