Who is Elnaaz Norouzi
Elnaaz (26) came to Hanover from Iran as a childFrom refugee girl to Bollywood star
Hanover / Mumbai - A life like in a movie ...
At the age of eight, little Elnaaz fled with her parents from Iran to Hanover. She grows up on sticks in modest circumstances. But she never loses sight of her big dream, fights like a lioness - and is now a celebrated Bollywood star at the age of 26!
In BILD, the Hanoverian (1.76 meters, 58 kilos) reveals how she did it.
"It wasn't an easy path, I shed many tears and had to work hard," says the woman who speaks seven languages today.
The girl with the almond eyes from back then does not find any friends at first. After school ends, she learns German, dances with scarves in the hallway of the small apartment. “I've always dreamed of becoming an actor in Bollywood,” she says.
At 14, Elnaaz was discovered as a model. After graduating from the Goethe School, she ran for “Lacoste”, “Dior” and “Boss”. The answer to an application video comes from India: "We want you!"
Five years ago she moved to the Bollywood Mecca of Mumbai, where she taught herself the Indian languages Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Now the breakthrough: Netflix is currently broadcasting “The Godfather of Bombay” in 192 countries. A billion viewers saw Elnaaz at the side of Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan (48).
Elnaaz only comes to Hanover to visit her parents. Her manager Filiz Rose (“Rose Sisters”) reveals: “That can change quickly. We also have plans for German TV! "
- Which new innovations will determine the future?
- Who designed the Japan flag
- Are Narendra Modi's continuous trips abroad justified?
- Student loan debt delays success
- Are seniors exempt from the duty of the jury
- Why are people selfish and not selfish
- Can PETA members eat meat?
- What are some hobbies for retirees
- Who has led the purest life
- Why was the Soviet Union so powerful?
- How many types of citizenship are there
- Public schools indoctrinate children
- Why is LPU so famous
- How do Mecanum Wheels work
- Is our instinct always right?
- Medical malpractice is a crime
- Have retail jobs set schedules
- BJP is a communal party
- I can actually achieve anything I want
- 7 99999 equals 8
- Countries around the world are becoming nationalistic
- Is Argentina an ethnostat
- Has Bhishma gone to hell
- Inbreeding is common in West Virginia