Do Kama Ayurvedic Creams Really Work
Ayurveda treatment with precious stones
The gemstone has two types - Gemstone or semi-precious stone. It is a piece of mineral that is cut and polished to make jewelry or other jewelry.
Gemstones are so named because they are give the mind a feeling of heavenly happiness, thanks to the beauty and special effect they give to our health and our lives. In the Indian Yotish Shastra and in astrology it is believed that the rays that pass through these gemstones have a calming effect on the sun and peas.
According to Ayurveda, find nine gems - or Gemstones - their importance because they influence the mind and strengthen the mental powers of the individual.
Gemstones have been used for centuries therapeutic strengthening of the heart and brain used, in generalto strengthen the body, to increase vitality and energy.
The gemstone can also contain certain rocks, such as "Lapis" and "Lazzuli". Most gemstones are solid, but there are so many. soft mineralsused for jewelry because of their brightness and other physical properties.
For thousands of years, Ayurvedic healers and astrologers have been prescribing in India and Tibet certain gemstones that need to be worn close to the skin in order to certain diseases to treat chronic infections and certain to improve cosmic vibrations.
Researchers have that healing properties of gemstones discovered and found that different stones have different effects on the human body. The color or vibration of the gemstones affects the human body by absorbing and reflecting the planetary rays and vibrations as filters. Have gems specific energy waves. It has also been found that every jewel on the planet has a different wavelength.
Every gem has specific vibration propertieswith which the brain waves can be changed and influenced depending on the body type. you also affect the cellular vibrations in the bodythat are essential for the healthy functioning of everyone important organs and glands are necessary.
They are often used to treat diseases like Pain, anxiety, depression, Obesity, neurological imbalances used in connection with hormonal problems.
Health Benefits of Ayurvedic Hemotherapy
According to Ayurveda therapy, gemstones are the ones Virtues for health, beauty and energy of the body. Not only that, gemstones are recommended to help get rid of many diseases related to the mind and body.
Precautions for Ayurvedic Hemotherapy
The Ayurvedic texts state that these gemstones are only useful when they are pure. This is because the right choice of gemstone is sure to be yours desired effect brings.
The following are five main impurities listed that decrease the quality of gemstones and they render ineffective:
- There should be no opacity or fuzzy blot in any part of the gemstone.
- It shouldn't contain small highlighted points of different colors
- No other color should die natural color of the gemstone affect.
- The gem should be be without lines that resemble lines
- Sometimes a stone can have a water or air bubble in its center
Benefit from nine meteorite gems
According to Ayurveda are nine “gems of return“Of great importance as they affect the human mind and increase the mental powers of the individual.
Blue sapphire (nilam)
This gem is made up of chemically Aluminum and oxygen. Its appearance is stone blue, light and transparent.
- It is naturally hot, so it is used to revive fiery upset stomach anorexia
- This gem is also useful in brain diseases like mental tension, Depressions, epilepsy and others
- It is said to bring joy and satisfaction to the heart and increase brain activity
This is a gem pure carbon. It is white and transparent, very light, and it can be hexagonal or octagonal. Ayurveda recommends that refined ash from this gemstone in doses of 3-8 mg to be taken under medical supervision.
The diamond is extremely valuable and beautiful and is considered to be the hardest stone in the world. The Rays of the gemstone reflect the colors of the rainbow. When milk, honey, or oil that has been dipped in diamonds is ingested, it acts as a aphrodisiacthat provides energy.
It is used because of its properties a number of diseases used to suppress any aggravated doshas in the body. In addition, this gem is believed to act as amrit, or nectar, providing satisfaction and also treating chronic diseases.
The emerald is a green gemstone, transparent and shiny. It is useful in:
- high temperature
- in liver disease
Hesonite Garnet (Gomedak)
It will also Cinnamon stone or agate called. As the name suggests, "it" means cow and "Medak" means fat. The color of this stone looks like cow butter and therefore bears this name. This light yellow stone will be more for Skin diseases and to improve the complexion used.
This gem is popularly called Natural Pearl known. It is white and light and is obtained from oysters in the sea or ocean. It contains the best form of calcium. It is believed that the pearl or so-called Moti Ratna Creates stability between the deteriorated Dosha of Vata, Pita and Kafa.
- The pearl is naturally cold and is considered best suited for eyesight
- The pearl's antitoxic properties help reduce the body's excessive heat
- This gem is especially useful at mental fatigue, insomnia, mixed fever
This gem is shiny, bright red and looks like a lotus flower. Its chemical composition is a combination of oxygen and aluminum.
In Ayurveda, the therapy is used to:
- tighten the heart
- Increase memory
- like an aphrodisiac
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is in preparations for treating brain diseases such as Epilepsy, psychosis, depression and anxiety
Red coral (Lal Munga)
These are red coral beads that form on the sea floor from a specific type of worm called anthazoan polyps. It is reddish in color and looks like one pink, round and shiny flower.
Red corals are used for a number of diseases, including:
- Heart disease
- Brain diseases
- has a number of antitoxic propertiesthat are effective in the treatment of chronic and acute fever
Cat's Eye (Lehsunia)
This stone is bluish with a white stripe in the middle like a cat's eye. In Ayurveda therapy, it is used to treat diseases:
- of the heart
- the brain
- the body as a whole
- This gem is said to offer resistance and is used for diseases like Anemia and loss of appetite
Pain sapphire (Pukhraj)
This gem is also known as a topaz. It is a Cream gemstone, white or light yellow, square and slightly transparent.
It will used therapeutically:
- for digestive infections
- Blood disorders
Aside from these nine rattans, there are many others that can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Of course, they're not that pretty, they're cheaper and therefore less effective. In ancient Vedic texts like Brhath Samhita is about the energy and healing sources of various gemstones Spoken.
- Citrine or yellow topaz can be replaced by yellow sapphire replaced become
- Green tourmaline or peridot can be replaced with emerald
- The red garnet can be replaced with a ruby
- Moonstone can be replaced with pearl jade
- What is a one stop flight
- What is Islamic Extremism
- Special forces withdraw earlier
- What is the slowest growing math function
- What better alternatives are there to IntelliApp
- How are the relations between Pakistan and the USA
- What does cash desk collection mean?
- Will wars ever end
- Have you ever seen an albino deer
- Is there an excuse for obvious rudeness?
- When did India start registering marriages?
- What is the uniqueness of Kerala astrology
- What gives America freedom of speech
- Is there an excuse for obvious rudeness?
- What is a hair transplant
- What is Bob Dylan's best album
- Why do relationships break so quickly these days
- Who gets the stock dividends
- Is studying at the IIT really important?
- Which Mandarin dialect should I learn
- Why is Tennessee so populated
- Is it bad to hate my dog
- Why don't all rivers form deltas?
- How many languages are spoken in Scandinavia