Hedgehogs are good pets
As already mentioned, white-bellied hedgehogs are insectivores. In their natural habitat they feed on worms, snails, larvae, bird eggs and rarely on fruits. Even in captivity, insects should be a staple food for the white-bellied hedgehog. For example, you can offer your hedgehogs mealworms, earthworms, beetles, snails or house crickets. It is best to buy the insects from the pet store, as insects from the wild are often disease vectors. In addition to insects, high-quality dry cat food can also be fed. The meat content should be at least 60%. However, it should not be used as a complete feed. The same applies to wet cat food: It should be fed for a change and it should be of high quality. Occasionally the hedgehogs can also be offered fruit, but not too much, as it can otherwise cause diarrhea. Some hedgehogs also like scrambled eggs (unseasoned and fried without oil). It is important that the diet of your white-bellied hedgehog is varied, otherwise deficiency symptoms can occur.
The white-bellied hedgehogs should have fresh water at their disposal every day. Hedgehogs are naturally lactose intolerant and should therefore not be offered milk. You cannot process milk sugar, which is why digestive problems are common.
- How can globalization benefit the profession
- What is the instruction cycle
- Can I be sponsored in my studies?
- What is EBITDA 2
- How do I stop world terrorism
- Why does the family break your heart
- How can we say solution in Telugu
- How whales ingest their food
- What do you think is beautiful
- How do you write fiction
- Is capitalism the best ideology out there
- Which horrifies the North Koreans
- Mumbai is a rich city
- What do you mean by engineering
- How are children of the Internet generation
- How safe we are in Australia
- Are keys allowed in CAT test centers?
- Should I learn Japanese, Spanish or Korean
- What will the dermatologist prescribe for hormonal acne
- What will replace the Boeing 787
- We are all innocent of all crimes
- Is it really worth the move
- How to make Russian friends
- How do I increase my salary