Is everything all in your head
I feel like it's a pretty universal sentence (it's very descriptive). In Spanish and Catalan (native for both) it's the same word by word.
In Mandarin the expression would literally be "It's all thought up in your brain." So yeah, same in Mandarin.
what's wrong with "It is everything in your head"? (Not a native German nor English speaker :)
Well truthfully, it's still a valid English sentence but now it means something different. That would mean that everything in your head is "It". Or whatever you are referring to. When you say, "It is all in your head" which is the proper idiom, it means, "All of" It "is in your head." as in, it doesn't exist. That's quite a bit different from everything in your head being it. the all encompassing "all" or "Everything" should refer to "It" and not to what is in your head. does this make sense? Btw, what is your native language?
No, "you're full of it" means "you're lying". On the other hand, "it's all in your head" means "it is all in your head", which is appropriate when something is thought of as reality but is only just imaginary.
:) reminded me of "Nur in mein Kopf" by Andreas Bourani ", one of my favorite German songs.
- Were Saladin and Baibar's anti-crusader leaders
- What is the best jeans forever
- When will Indians stop voting for corrupt politicians?
- How can I learn everything from Java
- Who is responsible for disaster management
- What are your most nostalgic Christmas films
- What is Chile best known for?
- Why am I full of hate
- Why do people think tattoos are attractive?
- Which is the old name of Karnataka
- How did the unification affect Germany?
- What should Muslims know about Hinduism
- Are there unorganized engineers
- What inspired League of Legends
- How are derivatives taxed in India
- How is slicing implemented in Python
- Where can I get adult films
- How can I buy Jio shares
- What are the smartest breeds of cats
- Why is outdoor broadcasting important
- Why is Mitch McConnell linked to cocaine
- Are lease terms negotiable
- What is a rhetorical gap
- Why do gangsters hate me
- How many seeds does an apple have
- What is individual psychology
- What if airlines built their own planes?
- What colors go well with a dark complexion
- Do children ever snore
- What does Hinduism say about lesbian marriage
- Who was the best empire in the world
- What is causing the bump on nose piercings
- What is the opposite of humble