Pay Thai temple taxes
Highlights in North & Central Thailand
Early in the morning the car will take you to Chiang Saen city. It was founded in 1329 and nestles against the banks of the mighty Mekong. You will visit the ruins of Wat Phra That Chedi Luang, whose octagonal chedi is the tallest structure in the city with a height of 88 meters.
Afterwards you set course for the world-famous Golden Triangle, which is made up of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos. It goes up a hill so you can get a bird's eye view of this unique region. It is notorious for the opium trade, where opium poppies thrive in abundance. At the Opium Museum, learn about the narcotic and its economic importance before continuing for lunch on the banks of the Mekong. You will then travel to Chiang Mai via Chiang Rai and Wiang Papao.
First, visit Chiang Mai's most important sight: Wat Doi Suthep. It is located on a 700 meter high hill, to which a 14 km long road with numerous switchbacks leads. The temple also allows you a wonderful view of the city of Chiang Mai, the international airport and the green landscape.
In the late afternoon you will arrive at your last hotel, where the team will say goodbye to you and you can end the evening comfortably.
Overnight at the Empress Hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Influence English proficiency in academic subjects
- Is democracy democratic
- Jet Airways is a low cost airline
- Why does Arvind Kejriwal lie so much
- Can I wear a tuxedo to the interview?
- How is bmsit hostel
- What are the types of cohesion
- Why do people laugh when someone farts
- What are examples of good qualities
- What causes bloodshot eyes
- Is jasmine tea made from flowers
- Which is better IIT or IIIT
- What career opportunities require ABET-accredited degrees
- Masturbating to porn can transform the brain
- Which number is 200 times 900
- What makes Islam hated by Islamophobes
- PTSD can occur without flashbacks
- Why is Delhi's famous Chandni Chowk
- When will the Taj Mahal be demolished?
- Why a lot of people are single
- Why is there still casteism?
- Who needs movers in Boston
- How much freedom is given when speaking
- Who wrote the Harry Potters theme song