How does NaHCO3 produce CO2
|molar mass 84.007 g / mol |
AGW 10 mg / m3 E.
(inhalable fraction for dusts in general)
density 2.20 g / cm3
decomposition +50 ° C
100g H2O dissolve 9.6 g at 20 ° C
|-||-||disposal Sewage or household waste|
|print a label||German name||English name|
|CAS 144-55-8||Sodium bicarbonate||Sodium hydrogen carbonate|
When introducing carbon dioxide into a saturated and cooled soda solution, sodium hydrogen carbonate is obtained:
N / A2CO3 + CO2 + H2O 2 NaHCO3
After filtration, the product must be carefully dried so that it does not disintegrate again. Sodium hydrogen carbonate is also formed when carbon dioxide is introduced into caustic soda and as an intermediate product in soda production using the Solvay process.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate is often used in foods as a raising agent and in effervescent powders. There is a mixture of baking soda with a solid acid like citric acid. But it also occurs in bath tablets and fire extinguishing powders. In medicine, sodium hydrogen carbonate is suitable as an antacid against acidity in the stomach; It is also used to soften water.
Soda-containing tablets for oral use against heartburn.
- What is all-purpose flour in Telugu
- What can Israel do about BDS
- Are Hindus Afraid of Minorities in India Why
- How is Saturn in the 8th house
- Why do interest groups support political parties
- What are some secrets of celebrity skin care
- Can an independent contractor be fired
- Why don't you hate anyone
- Are people obsessed with making money online?
- Who enforces judgments of the International Criminal Court
- How can I learn Marathi language
- Koinex is reliable for cryptocurrency transactions
- How was Twinkle's date with Shah
- How to calculate the pressure under water
- Who is Feraun
- Why does Christianity forbid music
- Which constitution gives basic rights
- What are the most beautiful breeds of cats
- Did you have sex with your coworkers?
- What does 6 6 vision
- Which religions agree with atheism
- What are good dividend paying quality stocks
- What is Trinidad and Tobago's main industry
- How much is wrong about celebrities