Who Owns Salesforce com
takeover: Salesforce wanted to be bought by SAP
SAP CEO Bill McDermott is said to have talked to Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff about strategic issues last year. This is reported by the Bloomberg news agency, citing information from informed circles. According to a person familiar with the matter, the talks also concerned a possible takeover of the Californian company by SAP. SAP denies an interest in buying.
- WBS GROUP, throughout Germany (home office)
- BioSolveIT GmbH, Cologne, Bonn
Benioff reportedly called McDermott in April 2014, according to Bloomberg. At the time, Salesforce was valued at around $ 37 billion.
"The impression that SAP is considering, or has ever done, a takeover of Salesforce is not true.", but said SAP spokeswoman Nicola Leske when asked by Bloomberg. Such assumptions would misunderstand the fact that "Salesforce Offers 20th Century Solutions for 21st Century Businesses". Benioff, a former Oracle employee, is known for his verbal attacks on the competition.
Salesforce, a leading manufacturer of customer relationship management software (CRM) struggling to grow, did not comment on the report. The company currently has a market value of $ 48.1 billion.
For SAP, this would have been the largest takeover in the company's history. In September 2014, SAP bought the manufacturer of travel and travel expense management software Concur Technologies for 6.5 billion euros. In 2012, SAP acquired the HR software maker Successfactors for $ 3.4 billion and the B2B trading platform Ariba for $ 4.3 billion.
Addendum dated May 6, 2015, 2:34 p.m.
The news agency Bloomberg reports that Microsoft is examining a takeover offer for Salesforce after the company was approached by another prospective buyer.
- Did the ancient Filipinos practice cannibalism?
- Muslims hate their former Muslim friends
- Should Jerusalem be the capital of Israel
- What are bedroom decorating ideas
- What is your most dangerous encounter with animals
- Is Narendra Modi oversubscribed
- What do Norwegians think of the British?
- When will 4chan be abolished?
- Is Mysore better than Coimbatore
- What was your experience visiting India
- Why is identity politics harmful?
- Should I work for Emirates or Etihad?
- Where can I publish my book
- What is the cubic expansion coefficient
- What is your addictive snack food
- Should I change for love
- Can I plan my entire wedding online?
- Which is worse arrogance or ignorance
- How is IIIT Trivandrum
- What is a get in Jewish law
- What makes you hide your tears
- What is Android Studio
- Which countries contain gold deposits
- What is love in 3 lines
- Who has led the purest life
- Why is CO2 necessary in our body
- Can you show some laser engraving work
- Which nationality do Indians respect most?
- Can young children develop smoking addiction
- Which cultural group has the most atheists?
- How does color psychology work
- Why is India not annexing Bhutan?
- Is KL Rahul the next Virat Kohli